Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY SEVEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

01/30/09 Anthony and I are celebrating our Seven Year Anniversary today. I can’t even remember what life was like before we were married; nor would I want to. We have had so many amazing memories. I remember the day we were married like it was yesterday. It was so incredible…the coldest day of the year, but we couldn’t stop smiling. We went to Grand Targhee to snowboard for our honeymoon and had a blast. Some highlights include us finding this awesome trail that led through all of the trees which was really narrow and fast; it was so much fun! We went down it probably 30 times! We also had a great time staying on the resort, having breakfasts on the slopes, dinner at this steakhouse, cuddling by the fire and even met a little fox who liked to follow us around. Good times.

So many anniversaries come to mind…some fun trips going back to Targhee for more of the best snow in the world, going to Vegas and Mesquite and staying at the Grand America. Our third anniversary is really close to my heart because we didn’t have a lot of money, and Anthony bought me three roses and a card. I remember him with a tear in his eye telling me that he wished he could give me more. It was the best gift that I have ever received, because he was so tender and it was so heartfelt. I will never forget that.

Last year we stayed at Hotel Monaco and even took our little Roxy girl with us!
This year we celebrated our anniversary up in Midway. It was so much fun to relax! We took little Lincoln with us. It was fun to think that here we are seven years later with our little family. We are so lucky! Here is to another Seven!

2 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Congrats you guys!!! We miss you!

Holly said...

Congrats! It's hard to believe it has been 7 years since the "year of the weddings" My favorite memory of your wedding is when you rode off from the reception in the horse drawn carriage--in freaking freezing weather! It was beautiful